The organic cotton bra onyx, with its V-neckline and graphic details in recycled tulle, is as comfortable as it is stylish!
With its V-neckline and graphic details in recycled tulle, this bra is as comfortable as it is stylish! Match it with the matching high-waisted panties for a retro look worthy of the 30's or with the Onyx shorty for a more sporty style! And as always, the cotton is organic and the dyes are free of harmful products.
COMPOSITION AND MAINTENANCE
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Recycled Italian tulle (composition: 74% recycled polyamide (Q-NOVA) / 26% elastane)
- Wide elastic
- Adjustable three-position staples on the back
- Dyes without harmful products certified Oeko-Tex 100
- Designed in Paris, made in Hungary
About the brand:
Mathilde and Clémentine, two friends who one day imagined a brand of lingerie in organic cotton and recycled lace made in Europe. And you know what? The dream came true!
Their products are made from organic or recycled fabrics. The recycled lace is made from a recycled fiber thread. The company which weaves this thread, recovers its own production scraps which would usually be thrown away to be destroyed and grinds them by a mechanical process. In addition to the waste savings, this thread saves : 90% water and 80% electricity!
More info about their values
Check out ISERIA's values
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.