Bustier Dawa - Lilac
This triangle bralette is made of recycled lace and organic cotton. Sustainably made in EU by Olly!
Organic cotton and recycled lace, discover our Dawa bi-material bustier! We love it as much for its sublime forget-me-not colour as for its ultra-comfortable non-woven cut.
COMPOSITION AND MAINTENANCE:
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- 58% recycled fiber lace
- Lace composition: 92% polyamide, 8% elastane
- German elastic (composition: 88% polyamide, 12% elastane)
- Triangle shape without underwire and adjustable straps
- Adjustable three-position fastening at the back
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified dyeing without harmful products
- Designed in Paris, made in Hungary
About the brand:
Mathilde and Clémentine, two friends who one day imagined a brand of lingerie in organic cotton and recycled lace made in Europe. And you know what? The dream came true!
Their products are made from organic or recycled fabrics. The recycled lace is made from a recycled fiber thread. The company which weaves this thread, recovers its own production scraps which would usually be thrown away to be destroyed and grinds them by a mechanical process. In addition to the waste savings, this thread saves : 90% water and 80% electricity!
Check out ISERIA's values
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.