Panties Dawa - Black
The Dawa panties are made of organic and recycled fabric. Sustainable, ethical and sexy.
The Dawa panties are made of organic and recycled materials. On the front, you'll find our organic cotton and on the back, our geometric lace made of recycled fibre will be the star of the show!
COMPOSITION AND MAINTENANCE:
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- 58% recycled fibre lace (composition: 92% polyamide, 8% elastane)
- Dyes without harmful products certified Oeko-Tex 100
- Designed in Paris, made in Hungary
About the brand:
Mathilde and Clémentine, two friends who one day imagined a brand of lingerie in organic cotton and recycled lace made in Europe. And you know what? The dream came true!
Their products are made from organic or recycled fabrics. The recycled lace is made from a recycled fiber thread. The company which weaves this thread, recovers its own production scraps which would usually be thrown away to be destroyed and grinds them by a mechanical process. In addition to the waste savings, this thread saves : 90% water and 80% electricity!
More info about their values
Check out ISERIA's values
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.