Bra Dawa - Black
This triangle bra is made of recycled lace. It has no underwiring, to make it extra comfortable.
Lace made of recycled fibre and without underwiring, Dawa is the iconic lace triangle: the one that enhances our breasts without overdoing it, through a subtle play of geometric patterns and transparency. And as always, the dyes are free of harmful products.
COMPOSITION AND MAINTENANCE:
- 58% recycled fibre lace (composition: 92% polyamide, 8% elastane)
- Triangle shape without underwire and adjustable straps
- Three position adjustable back fastening
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified dyeing without harmful products
- Designed in Paris, made in Hungary
About the brand:
Mathilde and Clémentine, two friends who one day imagined a brand of lingerie in organic cotton and recycled lace made in Europe. And you know what? The dream came true!
Their products are made from organic or recycled fabrics. The recycled lace is made from a recycled fiber thread. The company which weaves this thread, recovers its own production scraps which would usually be thrown away to be destroyed and grinds them by a mechanical process. In addition to the waste savings, this thread saves : 90% water and 80% electricity!
Check out ISERIA's values
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.