Marseille 20 Sneakers - Navy
The Marseille 20 Corail Sneakers are made of plastic bottles. For each pair, Corail uses 8 plastic bottles found in the sea of Marseille, France.
Corail's shoes fit "normally", so choose your usual size. However, if you hesitate between two sizes, we advise you to take the smaller one.
COMPOSITION AND MAINTENANCE:
- Recycled polyester fabric from Marseille plastic bottles
- Recycled polyester lining made with recycled plastic bottlesbottles
- Recycled polyester laces made with recycled plastic bottles
- Recycled insole made with recycled plastic bottles
- Outer sole made of natural rubber (30%) and recycled plastic (70%)
About the brand:
Corail sneakers are handmade in portugal from recycled plastic bottles. Corail collects bottles in the ocean in marseille in the south of France. They exclusively use recycled or natural materials for their products.
More info about Corail
Check out ISERIA's values
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.