Marseille 21 Sneakers - Camel
The Marseille 21 Corail Sneakers are made of plastic bottles. For each pair, Corail uses 8 plastic bottles found in the sea of Marseille, France.
COMPOSITION AND MAINTENANCE:
- Recycled polyester fabric from plastic bottles
- Recycled polyester rod with water-based patina
- Recycled polyester laces from plastic bottles
- Recycled plastic insole
- Recycled plastic outsole, including recycled plastic bottles (bottles and caps)
About the brand:
Corail sneakers are handmade in portugal from recycled plastic bottles. Corail collects bottles in the ocean in marseille in the south of France. They exclusively use recycled or natural materials for their products.
More info about Corail
Check out ISERIA's values
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.