The laita bra made in hungary by Olly in organic cotton. It's burgundy colour makes it an elegant and comfortable piece.
Triangle cut, small ruffle and organic cotton, discover the Laïta bra in a garnet red version !
COMPOSITION AND MAINTENANCE
- Garnet red organic cotton, GOTS certified
- Ruffled elastic made in Austria (composition: polyester/elastane)
- Dyes without harmful products, Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- 3 position adjustable fastening made in France, Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- German elastic (composition 70% polyester, 30% elastane)
- Designed in Paris and made in Hungary
About the brand:
Mathilde and Clémentine, two friends who one day imagined a brand of lingerie in organic cotton and recycled lace made in Europe. And you know what? The dream came true!
Their products are made from organic or recycled fabrics. The recycled lace is made from a recycled fiber thread. The company which weaves this thread, recovers its own production scraps which would usually be thrown away to be destroyed and grinds them by a mechanical process. In addition to the waste savings, this thread saves : 90% water and 80% electricity!
More info about their values
Check out ISERIA's values
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.