Organic cotton panties Casamance with a recycled lace detail. Made sustainably in EU by Olly.
The deep black combined with the tattoo-inspired lace make Casamance an ultra simple yet very feminine model to wear. And the icing on the cake: the little bow tie sewn on the front!
COMPOSITION AND MAINTENANCE:
- GOTS certified black organic cotton
- Black lace made in Italy (composition: 84% polyester / 16% elastane)
- Bow made in China in an ISO 9001:2008 certified factory.
- Dyes without harmful products, certified Oeko-tex 100
- Designed in Paris and made in Hungary
About the brand:
Mathilde and Clémentine, two friends who one day imagined a brand of lingerie in organic cotton and recycled lace made in Europe. And you know what? The dream came true!
Their products are made from organic or recycled fabrics. The recycled lace is made from a recycled fiber thread. The company which weaves this thread, recovers its own production scraps which would usually be thrown away to be destroyed and grinds them by a mechanical process. In addition to the waste savings, this thread saves : 90% water and 80% electricity!
More info about their values
Check out ISERIA's values
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.