The sustainable nude panties! In a peach organic cotton, the Lena panties will be perfect under all your summer outfits. The little details that make all the difference: its pretty white openwork elastic and its triangular cut-out at the back, for a subtly sexy back drop.
The sustainable nude panties Lena. Made in EU in organic cotton by Olly.
COMPOSITION AND MAINTENANCE
- GOTS certified organic peach cotton
- Dyes without harmful products, Oeko-tex 100 certified
- White openwork elastic (81% polyamide, 19% elastane) and thin peach elastic (70% polyester, 30% elastane) made in Germany
- Designed in Paris and made in Hungary
About the brand:
Mathilde and Clémentine, two friends who one day imagined a brand of lingerie in organic cotton and recycled lace made in Europe. And you know what? The dream came true!
Their products are made from organic or recycled fabrics. The recycled lace is made from a recycled fiber thread. The company which weaves this thread, recovers its own production scraps which would usually be thrown away to be destroyed and grinds them by a mechanical process. In addition to the waste savings, this thread saves : 90% water and 80% electricity!
More info about their values
Check out ISERIA's values
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.