Panties Sélune - Black
Made from recycled tulle and organic cotton in europe by Olly. The transparent Selune panties are as sexy as they are sustainable: recycled tulle, organic cotton and Oeko-tex 100 dyes. And thanks to its soft cotton and tulle, the organic panties Sélune are also very comfortable. In short, it has everything to please!
COMPOSITION AND MAINTENANCE
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Italian tulle in recycled fibre (composition: recycled polyamide (Q-NOVA), 26% elastane)
- German elastic (composition: 70% polyester, 30% elastane)
- Dyes without harmful products certified Oeko-Tex 100
- Designed in Paris, made in Hungary
About the brand:
Mathilde and Clémentine, two friends who one day imagined a brand of lingerie in organic cotton and recycled lace made in Europe. And you know what? The dream came true!
Their products are made from organic or recycled fabrics. The recycled lace is made from a recycled fiber thread. The company which weaves this thread, recovers its own production scraps which would usually be thrown away to be destroyed and grinds them by a mechanical process. In addition to the waste savings, this thread saves : 90% water and 80% electricity!
More info about their values
Check out ISERIA's values
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.