Short "Encore un Soir"
A loose and fluid cut, for maximum comfort, pretty ribbons to adjust the short ot your size.
Made out of Tencel™ Lyocell, an ideal material for the night. Very soft, breathable & thermo-regulating to be neither too hot nor too cold. The Tencel iss made from wood pulp from FSC-certified forests, and certified OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100.
The "Encore un soir" print is hand-drawn by Nêge's illustrator
Nêge's clothes were created to be worn at homet/at night but a lot of customers think they're simply to gorgeous and wear them as regular clothes.
COMPOSITION AND MAINTENANCE:
- 100% Tencel™ Lyocell made of wood pulp (OEKO-TEX STANDARD 100)
- Made in Portugal
- Machine wash cold or delicate cycle at 30°C inside out with like colours.
- Spin at 800 rpm maximum.
- Do not tumble dry but air dry on a hanger.
- If necessary, iron the pyjamas inside out at low temperature, maximum 110°C.
About the brand:
Nêge Paris was created by two french friends that decided to put back the elegance and feminity into our pyjamas. They carefully chose their partner workshops in Portugal for their know-how, their certifications, and their environmental initiatives. The prints are hand-drawn and all the pyjamas and accessories are made in Tencel Liocell.
More info about Nêge Paris
Check out ISERIA's values
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.