Shorty Neva - Black
The Sustainable shorty neva is made of organic cotton and recycled tulle. Made ethically in Hungaria by Olly,
The sustainable Neva shorty, with its transparency and velvet floral motifs, will not leave anyone indifferent!
COMPOSITION AND MAINTENANCE
- Recycled fibre tulle (composition: 79% polyamide, 21% elastane) and velvet floral motifs
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Dyeing without harmful products certified Oeko-Tex 100
- Hand wash
- Designed in Paris, made in Hungary
About the brand:
Mathilde and Clémentine, two friends who one day imagined a brand of lingerie in organic cotton and recycled lace made in Europe. And you know what? The dream came true!
Their products are made from organic or recycled fabrics. The recycled lace is made from a recycled fiber thread. The company which weaves this thread, recovers its own production scraps which would usually be thrown away to be destroyed and grinds them by a mechanical process. In addition to the waste savings, this thread saves : 90% water and 80% electricity!
Check out ISERIA's values
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.