Savannah bra - Pink
An organic cotton triangle cut bra made sustainably in hungary by Olly. A comfortable, simple bra.
A triangle cut for a natural neckline sublimated by a fine lace border: here is our Savannah bra. Simple, chic and effective, it's like the little black dress in our underwear drawer. In soft organic cotton and without underwiring, it is the elegant basic that we love to wear without moderation!
COMPOSITION AND MAINTENANCE:
- GOTS certified organic cotton
- Dyes without harmful products, Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Italian lace (composition: 66% polyamide, 34% elastane)
- Adjustable straps and 3-position fastening
- German elastic
- Designed in Paris and made in Hungary
About the brand:
Mathilde and Clémentine, two friends who one day imagined a brand of lingerie in organic cotton and recycled lace made in Europe. And you know what? The dream came true!
Their products are made from organic or recycled fabrics. The recycled lace is made from a recycled fiber thread. The company which weaves this thread, recovers its own production scraps which would usually be thrown away to be destroyed and grinds them by a mechanical process. In addition to the waste savings, this thread saves : 90% water and 80% electricity!
More info about their values
Check out ISERIA's values
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.